Friday, 12 October 2012

Introducing...


I haven't been visiting this space as much lately, and there is a reason of course. It has a lot to do with this little person growing inside me. And looking after three little boys while their dad wades through mountains of exam papers. And writing several stories each week for the newspaper. And renovating a house. And taming a garden... I have been living it all, but there has been no time left over for recording each moment.

I am past the twelve week mark now and starting to feel my energy levels returning. I have also stepped back from my role at the newspaper to concentrate on home, family, and some more creative writing endeavours. We are so excited about welcoming this new baby into our family. All the chairs at the dinner table will now be filled. I have always wanted a big family. How could life ever be boring with four beautiful children in it to love?

14 comments:

  1. WOW...congratulations. Such wonderful, wonderful news. I am so happy for you all. Apart from feeling tired I hope you have been feeling well. A big family is fantastic. So thrilled. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my heart skipped a beat! What beautiful news. Congratulations Alison :D
    I hope this pregnancy is a gentle one for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting...can't wait to travel along with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous news! Congratulations. I remember that tiredness... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful news Alison, congratulations.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Congratulations! I was checking your dates to see if we're due together, a few months apart. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Big congratulations. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! Congratulations to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!!! I think my heart just skipped right on out of my chest. Beautiful news Alison.
    Grow little one, grow...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Alison - what wonderful news! Many many congratulations from Alby, me and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations, what fantastic news!! xx love caro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your special news - such a magical time for your entire family. Hope pregnancy is treating you well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do appreciate them all.